Rukhsar Siddiqui is an associate at the Newport Beach office of Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara. Ms. Siddiqui earned her Bachelors of Arts degree from University of California, Los Angeles, where she graduated in two years at the age of nineteen. After taking a gap year, she attended Chapman Dale E. Fowler School of Law where received two CALI Awards and graduated a semester early, earning her Juris Doctor degree in January of 2016. While at Chapman, she participated in the Family Law Clinic for two semesters and worked as a law clerk in a family law firm. After graduating, Ms. Siddiqui sat for the February bar and passed the exam in her first attempt. She intends to exclusively work in Family Law and resides in Corona with her husband.
- Newport Beach
- Chapman Dale E. Fowler School of Law – J.D.
- University of California Los Angeles – B.A.
- California State Bar
- Orange County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- Young Lawyers Association