Jeremy Johnson is a partner with Bremer Whyte Brown & O’Meara, LLP. Mr. Johnson devotes his practice to matters involving business-related issues, real estate disputes, and complex litigation. Throughout his career, he has represented clients in litigation and at trial concerning business and real estate claims, construction matters, partnership disputes and fiduciary obligations. In 2013, Mr. Johnson was selected by the California Daily Journal as one of the state’s top 20 lawyers under the age of 40. He is an AV rated attorney (Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell and has managed the Firm’s business and corporate practice group since 2006.
- Lead trial counsel in dispute between former sales executive and Fortune 100 technology company relating to seven figure commision dispute.
- Lead trial counsel in dispute between shareholders concerning the appointment of a provisional director.
- Lead trial counsel in defense of a well-known restaurant chain concerning commercial claims brought by a prior vendor.
- Lead trial counsel in defense of multi-million dollar staffing business relating to a partnership dispute and claims of fraud.
- Lead trial counsel in defense of a former director of a company relating to claims director breached his fiduciary obligations during his service.
- Lead trial counsel for statewide transportation company in a class action lawsuit relating to various labor claims brought by numerous plaintiffs.
- Lead trial counsel in homeowner action against their former contractor concerning failure to honor the provisions of the construction contract.
- Lead trial counsel for defense of national vitamin supplement company against plaintiff’s claims for breach of contract and fiduciary duties.
- Lead trial counsel in commercial dispute involving equipment lease and leasing company’s residual rights under the lease agreement.
- Lead counsel in membership dispute of a limited liability company concerning various call option agreements entered into by certain members and fiduciary claims between the parties.
- Lead counsel for national construction company in multi-million dollar dispute over its contract with owner/developer of a large multi-million dollar commercial project.
- Lead counsel for regional real estate developer in defense of claims by plaintiffs of fraud and violation of statutory requirements in developing a residential project.
- Lead counsel for international medical supply company in legal action relating to a dispute against its broker concerning a high-dollar commercial real property lease.
- Lead counsel for pharmaceutical valve manufacturer in matter involving trade secret claims and related allegations.
- Lead counsel for national lighting company in a federal action involving the misappropriation of trade secrets against its regional competitors.
- Lead counsel for international real estate brokerage involving its agreements in varying matters.
- Counsel for memory module manufacturer in claims against its supplier for trade secret misappropriation and related business tort claims.
- Counsel for national mortgage lender concerning varying claims for breach of its service agreements.
- Counsel for real estate developer in matters concerning multiple lien issues on several of its developments.
- Representation of commercial real estate developer/owner in varying claims concerning its holdings.
“Protecting Your Competitive Advantage in the Marketplace,” Grand Tour Magazine, September 2005.
“The Pros and Cons of Arbitration Agreements,” Grand Tour Magazine, September 2006.
“Keeping in Line with the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA),” Grand Tour Magazine, July 2006